DJ Clinton - Live Video Mix April 2011

Well, it's been a while since I have recorded myself DJ'ing music videos. Basically since I founded Capital City DJ Services in October 2010, I have only been focused on getting the company running smoothly and promoting it. Last month I had a few days at home with some gear, so I started up screenflow and recorded this 11 minute video mix. I'm also in the process of making a 1 hour long video mix on DVD & Blueray, so stay tuned for that and enjoy this little ditty for now! - Cheers, Clinton

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE ON VIMEO!



Track Listing: 11 Minutes & 11 Seconds in Length.
-----------------------------------------------------------
1) Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (Bingo Players Remix)
2) Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars (Liam Keegan Remix)
3) Pitbull ft Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer - Give Me Everything
4) David Guetta ft. Flo-Rida & Nicki Minaj - Where Dem Girls At