Last edition of Four-On-The-Floor @ 101.9FM in Victoria.

Tonight @ 9pm-10:30pm will be the last edition of my electronic music radio show @ CFUV 101.9FM in Victoria. As I have stated already, there are so many reasons why the show is ending, but none of them negative. I am looking forward to new projects and accomplishments with music as well as starting something new on CFUV 101.9 FM.

Tonight I will have Dan "Antagonist" Adams start with DJ'n some dubstep.....DJ Forecast is going to play a mix of electro/house and I will finish the night of with some dutch/progressive/remixes. If you have any requests, call us tonight @ 250-721-8700.

I would like to say thank you to Marshall A. (New era radio), Shiraz (Made you look radio) for advice and help throughout the years @ CFUV, thank you! Also a big thanks to all the staff @ 101.9 FM for always answering questions, emails and being so professional to such a large group of volunteer staff! My experience @ CFUV has been priceless, thank you!

Cheers,
Clinton